Saturday, June 21, 2014

What Am I Looking Forward to the Most?

My husband asked me the other day if I was 100% happy with the house we picked out and the whole having to move and let go of our current first home. I assured him that I am. No need to worry about me. Our current home will have a place in my heart forever but I am glad to be moving. Our family really needs this. As for what I am looking forward to the most? ... DECORATING!

Seriously. It is going to be Ginny Heaven! A new place. A fresh palette. More spaces. The possibilities make me straight up giddy!

If you want to tag along on my home decorating journey, be sure to come check back here for the next few months or so. (You could always "follow" my blog ;-) I will be blogging about my process and progress, complete with before and after pictures of each room I finish. I have already started Pinterest boards for a few of the rooms. (So fun!) If you love this whole decorating thing as much as I do, feel free to check out my boards or follow them. Here are some links, just click on each caption for the pictures:

http://www.pinterest.com/ginnylouden/new-house-living-room-inspiration//

http://www.pinterest.com/ginnylouden/new-house-dining-room-inspiration/

http://www.pinterest.com/ginnylouden/new-house-master-bedroom-inspiration/

** Thanks for stopping by. Please take a moment to click on the TopMommyBlog button to the right of the page. **

2 comments:

  1. I love aesthetics. Anything to do with decorating and count me in. :) Good Luck and God Speed! :)

    www.babypregnancycare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :-) I love it too. Nothing like a fresh palette to get the creativity flowing!

      Delete